South Punjab Food Tour (Crossroads Adventure)
Overview of the Tour
Have you ever desired of a delicious trip revolves around the most lip-smacking food? Crossroads Adventure is honored to provide this tasty tour to try out different cuisines of southern Punjab. A must-tour for all the foodies out there. Saraiki or Southern Punjabi cuisine refers to the native food of the Saraiki people in central Pakistan. The mixed style of cooking including the Saraiki-speaking region of southern Punjab, as well as parts of southern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, northern Sindh, and northeastern Balochistan. Saraiki food comprises many different local dishes and also shares influences with neighboring regional cuisines. You better visit the places from October to March as the hot weather might be a troublesome disturbance.
How would you be Entertained in the Trip?
- Are you gourmet, value distinctive flavors from worldwide? Don’t miss this golden opportunity. We have planned a specially designed food journey for you in the most enraptured part of Pakistan known for its tantalizing taste.
- Do you have esteem, and craving for Asian food? What are you waiting for? Join us in this majestic odyssey to the South Punjab in Pakistan. You definitely won’t care about some extra calories when you will find abundant heavenly taste.
- You will not like to miss out an unforgettable experience of delicious world of food when you are lover of mouthwatering cuisines. Give your taste buds a new life by introducing appetizing luxurious juicy meat, and stuffed vegies.
- Whether it is the savory soups, or the relished desserts, Barbeque, or the organic condiments, spicy, and salty cuisines, or the healthy comestibles, you will be introduced with sensational distinctive taste.
- Wouldn’t it be fascination to witnesses the masterpieces of art, and architecture during your unparalleled food journey? You will also get the chance to explore the historic relics of the places known for the enriched culture, and enhanced history.
Is this the Desired Trip for You?
- The Southern part of Punjab is mostly hot, and humid. So you will experience a relative hot weather during your journey.
- The areas are secure, thus no need to worry about safety, however precautionary care is mandatory.
- The planned trip will be on the plains, so no risk of aggravation of height related issues.
A Brief Upshot:
- Starting Point
- Ending point
- Group Age.
- Multan city in Punjab Pakistan
- Multan city in Punjab Pakistan
- Multan, Bahawalpur, Gujrawala
- 2 to 15
- 20 to 65
Services included in the package
- Invitation letter
- Meals (3 meals a day)
Free accommodation , entrance tickets, and transportation for the team leader (Mr.Manoel)
- Transportation and fuel
Service of experienced English-speaking guide ((accommodation, food, wages)
- Expenses of driver (accommodation, food, wages)
- All toll taxes
- All parking charges
Services not included in the package
- International flights
- Extra at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls, and room services,
- Entrance tickets
- Insurance liability
- Tips, items not mentioned above
- Any other not mentioned above
A unique and tasty experience of Southern Punjab.
To have hands-on experience of the pristine cultures stretching from Alexander the great to the Mughal era.
Enjoy the hospitability of people.
To witness a variety of Art and Architecture in ancient times.
Receive pleasure from folk songs, local festivals, and Basant Carnivals in Multan and Bahawalpur.
Taste the mouthwatering dishes and the famous sweet Sohan Halwa of Multan.
Thought-provoking experience which adds to knowledge and opens the doors to more fascinating curiosity about history.
To enjoy and explore with the amazing company of Crossroads Adventure.
- City Tour, Focus on Food
- City Tour, taste the appetizers
- Taste the diversified meaty Food, City Tour
- Taste the unique cusines, City Tour
Description of places and cuisines
The metropolitan city of Multan is a hub of Saraiki cooking. Multani Saraiki cuisine includes Phikka Khuwa, Maal Pooray, Chilra (Dosa), Satto, Kupri, Bhatt, Dodha, Lassi, Kakko, Dillay aali Siwiyan, Billay aali Siwiyan, sohbat, etc. Sohan halwa is a traditional specialty of southern Punjab, particularly Multan. It is a halwa dessert that is prepared by boiling a mixture of water, sugar, milk, and cornflour until solidified. Saffron is used for flavoring while ghee is used to prevent it from sticking to the pan. All this delicious food can be eaten at the Chungi number 6 Multan Food Street.
The city of wrestlers is best known for the meaty food cooked in desi ghee and spices. Gujranwala is one of the most places in Pakistan where the most scrumptious camel meat deep-fried dishes are available. They taste so good after some heavenly pakoras.
Bahawalpur Food Street Named “Bekanari Food Street ” resides inside the Farid gate in the northwest of Bahawalpur City. Bahawalpur Food Street is a value addition for the citizens of Bahawalpur. Its decor is eye-catching, as the moment you enter, you will dive. Some of the famous yummy foods include Halwa puri, Chana Paratha, and Lassi nashta at Data Restaurant, Balochi Karahi and Kebabs at City Café, Falooda at Data Sweets, Stuffed Chicken Breast at Four Seasons, and many more.
Mianwali is a Punjab province district located in the northwest of Punjab, Pakistan, with 32.5839 to the north and 72.5370 to the east. It has a border with Lakki Marwat and Bannu’s districts in the west, Dera Ismail Khan in the Southwest, districts of Karak and Kohat in the northwest. Famous for Kalabagh Dam, Naml Lake, and Chashma, and known for its unique culinary some of Mianwali’s Traditional Dishes include; Katwa, Beef Curry, and Murunda.
Book Tour Now: