Fairy Meadows, named by German climbers (German Märchenwiese, ″fairy tale meadows″) and locally known as Joot, is a grassland near one of the base camp sites of the Nanga Parbat, located in Diamer District, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. At an altitude of about 3,300 meters above the sea level, it serves as the launching point for trekkers summiting on the Rakhiot face of the Nanga Parbat.
Nanga Parbat is the ninth tallest mountain in the world, standing at 8,125 meters (26,657 feet), and is the second tallest mountain in Pakistan, after K2.
Fairy Meadows is like the bouquet of flowers set before the towering killer mountain, Nanga Parbat. The mountain sets a backdrop for the Fairy Meadows, making it an appealing and exciting destination for tourists. Fairy Meadows are where the legends of Nanga Parbat are kept alive
The stark beauty of spring is said to be the highlight of the meadows and the best time to visit is from mid-July till end August.
Islamabad To Chillas
Drive on the KKH to Chillas. Overnight at hotel Chillas
Drive to Raikot bridge and Fairy Meadows
Early morning drive to Raikot bridge from Chillas. Tatto village by jeeps and Then walk for 2-3 hours reach Fairy Meadows. Overnight Hotel at Fairy Meadow.
Day spent visiting various places in and around Fairy Meadows. Day shall be spent getting closer to Nanga Parbat with the possibility of going to Nanga Parbat Base camp if Rout is clear same day Back Fairy Meadow. Overnight Hotel at Fairy Meadow.
Fairy Medows To Rikot Bridge
Leave Fairy Meadows early in the morning and return back Tatto Here vehicles shall be awaiting to take us back then by jeep Raikot bridge. Overnight at hotel Chillas.
Rikot bridge To Islamabad
Continue drive on KKH to Islamabad. Overnight at hotel In Islamabad.
Islamabad and end of our service.
- Hotel accommodation with all meals as per above itinerary.
- Transport as per itinerary.
- Entrance fee and tips at Restaurants.
- Porterage at airport & hotels, toll taxes and parking fee etc.
- Service of English speaking guide.
- International & domestic airfare, airport tax, excess baggage charges.
- Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls and room service.
- Insurance liability and other under force majeure conditions, medical aid etc.
- Items not mentioned above.