CROSSROADS ADVENTURE invites you on..
AN EXCITING 14-DAYS HUNZA CHERRY BLOSSOM TOUR-PAKISTAN
Group 1: March 25-April 3, 2019
Group 2: April 5-April 14, 2019
Pakistan has rich culture, fascinating mountains, stunning lakes, mesmerizing landscapes and above all wonderful and hospitable people.
We welcome you to join us to the wonders of Pakistan. It is not just a tour rather once in a life time opportunity and life enhancing experience. Your experience matters to us and it is in our prime priority to ensure a good experience for you.
We don’t charge you much but just enough to cover the operational expenses of the tour, and a bit of profit for us. 90% of the price we charge you is spent on you in the field.
HIGHLITS OF THE TRIP
- Islamabad city tour
- Journey on the Karakoram highway
- Hunza valley ( Rakaplshi view point ,Altit & Baltit fort, Karimabad bazar, Altit village walk etc)
- Nagar valley ( Hopper valley, Hopper glacier and night stay)
- Ghizar valley ( Phander valley, Gahkuch and Khalti lake)
- Gilgit city tour
- Gojal valley (Attabad lake, Gulmit village, Ghulkin village walks)
- Hussaini suspension bridge and Passu cones
- Khunjerab pass ( Pak-China border)
If you wish to join us, please feel free to contact me at the following
What’s App +92 344 5053818.
You get a special discount for signing up before Dec 30, 2018.