HUNZA CHERRY BLOSSOM TOUR, GILGIT BALTISTAN, PAKISTAN
There needs no introduction when it comes to the beauty of Hunza and its surrounding valleys. God has gifted the region with splendid landscapes, mesmerizing lakes and rivers, spectacular glaciers and snow-capped mountains and above all its unique culture and peace-loving people. People often refer Hunza as the Heaven on Earth.
The best time to visit Hunza is from March to October but Cherry blossom season makes it more appealing for people. Spotting pretty pink flowers signal the start of spring and it is not just symbol of spring -they stand for renewal and hope.
They only bloom for a short amount of time which begins from 15 March to 30 April. Cherry blossom season in Hunza is so captivating for the eyes and those gorgeous Pink Cherry blossoms never fail to amaze anyone whether it is a couple, students, family or any group. Everyone falls in love with its colors! The shape and color of the petals reflect people’s ideal notion of peace and simplicity.
Hunza Known as heaven on earth, is a mountainous valley in the Gilgit–Baltistan region of Pakistan. Hunza is situated in the extreme northern part of Pakistan and it borders with China and Afghanistan. People of the area speak local languages such as Burushaski, Wakhi, and Shina, however, the native of the valley can speak English very well. The valley is divided into three parts called as lower, central and upper Hunza. The upper valley stretching to China border is also called as Gojal valley.
SPRING – STAND FOR HOPE AND RENEWAL.
- Hotel accommodation with all meals as per above itinerary.
- Transport as per itinerary.
- Entrance fee and tips at Restaurants.
- Porterage at airport & hotels, toll taxes and parking fee etc.
- Service of English speaking guide.
- International & domestic airfare, airport tax, excess baggage charges.
- Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls and room service.
- Insurance liability and other under force majeure conditions, medical aid etc.
- Items not mentioned above.